Registry

We recognize that getting to our wedding is not going to be easy or quick, and we really consider your presence at this important weekend in our lives to be enough of a gift.

Really.

But we know some of you will still want to get us something, so we registered at the following places:

Crate & Barrel registry number 9900241
Bed Bath & Beyond registry number 2233014

You can find the registries online by name (we're in there as Elizabeth Caffrey and Derek Faulkner) or by the registry number.

Alternatively, we would be honored if you made a donation in our name to one of these charities:
Juvenile Diabetes Research Association
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund

Please note that as we will be departing for our honeymoon right after the wedding, we will be unable to transport gifts back to California. We ask that you have gifts shipped to our apartment in San Francisco. The address there is:
224 Liberty St. #1
San Francisco, CA 94114

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the wedding!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Liz and Derek,

I just received your beautiful postcard in the mail! I love the illustration, but I am sad that Derek's obliques are not visible in the drawing.

What is that red house? is it something REALLY obvious like the place you guys first consummated your relationship? Is it where you're having your wedding? It does not look like SF.

Love,
Jonathan

ps - I was tempted to write my posting identity name as "Cobra," but decided against it.

 
Blogger Derek said...

Thanks! The save the date illustration was done by my good friend Joe Alterio. The red house is the barn at the Brass Heart Inn.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek,

You have a listing for a coffee grinder, but what about a nice coffee/espresso maker? You know how I love those machines, and it would be great to get you one. I hope that you are not using a Mr. Coffee!!!!

Uncle Bone

 

Post a Comment